Thursday 7 February 2013

Scrubs away!

Well I have been super busy with lots of orders which is always good. I have been updating my photo's and have always found it hard to try and show my jewellery in pictures how it looks in real (I often end up with dark/off colour pic's). SO I have been "modelling my items in some new pic's to try and show them off a bit better. See pic's below, let me know what you think :)








ALSO... I have come across the gorgeous "Sugar Crush" body scrub from Soap and Glory. It is absolutely divine! It smells lush, leaves your skin silky smooth and better yet you do not need to use much each time so it lasts for ages. I love it! Think I am hooked.

http://www.soapandglory.com/products/bath-body/body-scrubs-exfoliators/sugar-crush



2 comments:

  1. Your jewellery loooks really good being modelled. It's nice to see the true size of them! I find it really hard to show things how they look in real life in my photos. It's really frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good idea to show your lovely jewellery on a model as it gives people a better idea of sizing and how it will actually look when worn. It may also be helpful to add additional photos in your listings of the item close up and at different angles this way potential customers can get even more of a feel for the product. Elaine

    ReplyDelete