Monday 7 January 2013

Hello! My First Post!

Hi! Well this is my first post on my brand spanking new blog. I wanted to make this blog to share Jewellery making techniques, beauty favourites, nail polish trends, etc. At the moment I'm working on creating some cute braided bracelets which i'll show you when finished. Until my next post goodbye and thank you for stopping by.

Love Chloe x


These are some simple Flower earrings I made yesterday, I love the minimalist look to them and think the colours work so well together.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/119603233/pretty-blue-hanging-flower-dainty-hook


3 comments:

  1. What pretty earrings! I love the blue colour.

    Welcome to Blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first post! Come say hello at twras.blogspot.com!

    TWRAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty earrings! Welcome to the world o' blogging :)

    ReplyDelete